Restrictions may apply if form is not filled out correctly. If you have any questions and or are not sure on how to count your windows, just call or text us! Feel free to take a photo of your home from every side and text it to us for an accurate quote.
Keeping up on your window cleaning is crucial for the longevity of your windows. Water spots, dust and stuck on dirt are bad when kept on your windows for too long. They eventually wear on the glass and embed deeper causing permanent damage.
1. Arrive on location and remove all window screens/wash screens if requested.
2. Wet and wash windows using our window scrubber.
3. Scrub window with soft steel wool to remove any stuck on dirt particles. This will NOT scratch your windows.
4. Re-Apply another layer of soap and water to window and clean window.
5. Squeegee all the water and soap off the window.
6. Detail the window top, sides and bottom to remove any remaining water runoff.